Team Manager Brisbane
As a Team Manager, you will lead and develop the store team through:
- inspiring hands-on management and coaching
- establishing a client-centric mindset
- best-in-class operations management
- effective floor management and being a visible presence and support
You will take ownership of your category, foster client relationships, be strategic and agile to drive strong sales results and ensure the highest level of client service is delivered.
You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your category's operations and budget.
We are looking for an experienced people leader, with a background building and driving a luxury retail business.
To ensure your success in leading your category, you will also bring:
- commercial acumen and the ability to drive results within a similar environment
- proven experience identifying and leveraging business opportunities to ensure the achievement of your category's goals
For more than 150 years, men and women at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential.
As an employee at Louis Vuitton you will be working with talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market. In addition, will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.