Talent Acquisition Specialist (M/W) 100% (Temporary - Remote)
Based in Geneva and directly reporting to the Human Resources Director for CE & Switzerland, you will be responsible for the recruitment of mainly our Retail talents in Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania. You will act as the first point of contact for all candidates and be responsible for ensuring a high quality recruitment process.
- In close cooperation with the Line Managers and the HR department, you will manage the entire recruiting process for vacancies at various locations throughout the 5 countries and assume responsibility for an excellent candidate journey
- You will analyze and support the needs of Line managers according to the skills they are looking for
- You will write the advertisements and distribute them through the various internal and external channels.
- You will pre-screen the applications received and conduct virtual first interviews.
- You observe and analyze sourcing channels and approach potential candidates individually and in a highly professional manner
- You are an internal hiring sparring partner and proactively support and coach the Line Managers and the HR Business Partner in the recruitment process
- You will collaborate with recruitment agencies on specific profiles when needed.
- Education in Business Administration, ideally in HR
- You are passionate about recruiting; at least 6 months of experience, ideally in a Retail environment
- You enjoy the operational development of recruiting
- You are good at communicating with people and quickly find access to them, and are excellent at expressing yourself verbally and in writing
- You can work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Customer oriented, you like to take initiatives and work independently
- You are naturally a good listener and have a sense of service
- You have a perfect command of English and German or French