Talent Acquisition Specialist - Alvarado, TX
Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. (LVUSM) proudly contributes to the rich savoir faire and craftsmanship of Louis Vuitton, in our ateliers (workshops) in California and Texas.
The Texas Atelier is seeking an innovative and experienced Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will support both management and non-management recruitment. This Avarado, Texas based role will be responsible for the attraction, sourcing, and interviewing of passionate and talented individuals through the use of effective and innovative recruitment methodologies & tools while also providing a professional and world class candidate journey for all applicants.
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or other relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions. Work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write targeted & professional job postings
- Concise verbal communication skills with the ability to speak in front of various groups
- Solid experience in using a variety of TA platforms, systems, and social media
- Experience working with talent KPI’s and various performance metrics, i.e. days open, time-to-fill; quality of source, show-rates, etc.
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Experienced in using ATS for candidate management, talent metrics and reporting.
- Possess a high level of energy, creativity, and independent thinking
- Demonstrated experience in identifying resources to build a candidate pipeline.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce. In addition to a generous benefits package, you will also have the unparalleled benefit of career growth and development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, and within the LVMH (Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton) group.