Supply & Logistics Supervisor - 2nd shift
Under the supervision of the Sr. Supply Chain and Logistics (SCL) Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and customs compliance flow for spare part imports to the United States. Additional responsibilities include managing the import and export of client-owned goods and spare parts to and from the Repair Center in Ontario. Works closely with Cergy Supply Chain (SC) , Customer Relations and ASCS Customer Service (CS) to manage products waiting for spare parts and obtain lead time. Assists Warehouse Coordinators and Shipping Coordinators in their day- to-day activities (i.e. enter cycle counts, reverse spare parts to cergy, etc.) and manages the Product Assessment Specialist. Manages orders for supplies and inventory with various vendors (i.e., Uline , Staples, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Primary point of contact for all import and export shipments related to repair center activities, including but not limited to:
- Spare parts to and from the US and France
- Exotic spare parts to the US from France
- Spare parts from the US to retail locations outside of the US
- Client-owned repairs to the US from Canada, Mexico, St. Barth and Bermuda as well as the reverse flow
- Repairs of watches to and from retail locations and the repair center in Switzerland
- Ensure company compliance with Customs Laws and Regulations in the US, Canada, Bermuda, St. Barth and France.
- Respond to queries from brokers and business partners with timely and accurate information to facilitate customs clearance.
- Maintain recordkeeping and assist with clearance of products subject to US Fish & Wildlife.
- Maintain and monitor relationships with customs brokers and other service providers to ensure compliant performance of required tasks.
- Process duty drawback claims for all spare parts exported from the USA or destroyed.
- Perform reporting and follow-up activities related to duty drawback for both product destruction and product export.
- Primary point of contact for logistical tracking of spare parts and repair product shipments to and from the Repair Center.
- Work closely with Cergy SC, Customer relations and ASCS CS to manage products waiting for spare parts and obtain lead Time
- Help warehouse coordinators and shipping coordinators in their day- to-day activities (enter cycle counts, reverse spare parts to Cergy, etc.)
- Manage orders for supplies and inventory (Uline , Staples , FedEx, UPS etc.)
- Manages and supervises the Product Assessment Specialists. May assist the Warehouse Coordinators and Shipping Coordinators in their day-to-day activities (i.e. enter cycle counts, reverse spare parts to Cergy, etc.), when SCL Manager is unavailable.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative
- Ability to multi-task to make quality and timely decisions.
- Strong analytical, organizational and basic math skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to develop and maintain relationships
- Systems aptitude, including proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Willingness to learn (customs laws, systems and computer skills)
- Bilingual, English/Spanish fluency (verbal and written) is a plus