Supply Chain Senior Specialist Trainee
Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Program Overview
We are offering an exciting 18-month Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Program that allows high potential young talent to immerse in an accelerated learning environment. It will combine on the job training, in-depth job rotation opportunities with diverse projects as well as personalized mentoring & buddy support, to make sure the successful graduation of the Trainee.
Regional Office & Store Rotations
The structured rotational Program across Stores and Regional Office will equip the Trainee with multi-faceted operational experience and practical skills to prepare them to be ready for the new page of his/ her career with Louis Vuitton.
In Stores, the Trainees will have hands-on experience with Clients as well as team and project management. They will partner closely with Client Development, Retail Operations, and different retail teams to get to understand the unique ecosystem of Vuitton retail business.
With the Regional Office rotations, the Trainees will be tasked with a diverse range of assignments to gain first-hand exposure of how different departments work together through cross-functional projects. These include departments within Supply Chain & Logistics, the warehouse management, the coordination with Merchandising Team, the collaboration & support for the E-Retail Team etc.
The Candidate & Your Strengths
- 2019 – 2021 Fresh graduates in BS/ BA/ MA business or technical discipline with less than two years of working experience
- Passion for the Brand with keen interest to build a career in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Access). Power BI is a plus.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
- Accountable and self-motivated with confidence
- Great team spirit and potential leadership ability
Expected Key Attitudes
- Curiosity – Eager to discover and explore new solutions
- Empathy – Able to put themselves in stakeholders’ shoes and create trust
- Agility – Adaptable to different situations & change
- Commercial Mindset – Always aim at service excellence, never gives up, takes risks and moves forward
Application Deadline: November 25, 2021.
You are required to submit a One-minute Video to tell us "who you are & your insight/ feeling about Supply Chain in today's retail business", please include the video link in your CV.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, and the positions will be filled as soon as desirable candidates are selected.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.