Supply Chain Intern
You will be part of the Benelux & Nordics Retail Support team and will have the opportunity to discover the Louis Vuitton retail world in the Brussels based head-office. You will provide operational support to the stores and will gain a deep insight of our network. You will learn how to follow a retail activity with high standards of performance and will enjoy the energy and spirit of a small & dynamic and multitask team.
- Supporting stores in their daily requests on various topics in order to ensure constant high store performance and the best client experience (stock availability, process guidelines, etc.).
- Participating in key projects: RFID launch, Unique Stock
- Following up on Client Orders
- Organizing local Staff Sales
- Working closely with various departments of the Head-Office regarding their stock needs (HR, Press, Clienteling)
- Omni Channel Orders:
- Monitoring key performance indicators to strengthen omni-channel efficiency and overall client experience
- Gathering of relevant data for regular review and occasional deep diving to understand the causes of service failures
- Monitor key performance indicators of stock discrepancies, creation of dashboard and analysis.
-Bachelor or master’s internship. Internship agreement from school required. The internship is only possible with the internship agreement.
-Strong command of English, knowledge of at least one regional language is an advantage (French, Dutch or Nordics languages).
-Organizational and analytical skills; Advanced Microsoft Excel practice and knowledge
-Team Spirit with strong Communication and Interpersonal skills to work at a distance with multicultural teams (11 stores spread over 7 countries)
-Sense of service and Client centric approach
-Ability to work independently, taking initiative and being accountable; Problem-solving ability
When: Internship starting in August 2022
Length of the Internship: 6 to 12 months preferable
Where: Louis Vuitton Benelux & Nordics Head Office, 1050 Brussels