Supply Chain Associate - Seasonal
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Supply Chain Seasonal Associate for a period of six months based in our New York office that will support the Supply Chain team. The Supply Chain Seasonal will contribute to successful execution of daily supply chain activities in a dynamic fast paced environment while learning how different business unites and processes interact with each other
The Supply Chain Seasonal Associate:
- Assist the team achieve business targets and find opportunities to improve current processes & streamline procedures
- Build and edit reports in Power BI to analyze sales and stock to identify opportunities
- Support with ad hoc analysis and projects
- Work cross functionally with various departments- Merchandising, Retail, Logistics, Stores- to ensure coordination and availability of products
We are eager to speak with individuals with sophisticated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL. With strong statistical skills and attentional to detail, you will be self-motivated and be able to cultivate strong relationships to work and collaborate with colleagues in an office and warehouse setting. Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills. The ideal candidate will be technologically savvy, with working knowledge and understanding of WMS/RMS concepts and the ability to learn more. Additionally, experience with Power BI is a phenomenal plus!
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time employees