Store Manager- Holt Renfrew - Toronto
Our Louis Vuitton Store Manager's are ambassadors of the Brand responsible for leading and developing the store team through innovative and motivating hands-on management and coaching. Our leaders inspire their teams to build sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise.
Reporting into the Country General Manager and as a role model for the business, you will need to demonstrate superb sales leadership skills in respect to building your personal client portfolio, driving client repurchase rates & cross selling thus ensuring that all business opportunities are enhanced through efficient sales floor management while also ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are maintained at all times.
Ideally you will have previously worked in best-in-class or luxury retail environment, with a passion of being present on the sales floor where you thrive on having the first-hand contact with both the team and our clients.
Team Management and Development
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes. Support them with consistent mentorship, identify their development and training needs, and partner with the In Store Trainer to tailor individual action plans
- In collaboration with your management team identify, recruit and develop talents & build robust and sustainable succession plans for the entire store & collaborate with the RVP & HR Director on all management succession plans
Client and Business Development
- Lead and develop the business by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant collaborators
- Increase the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support (visual merchandising, training, clienteling, events, regional corporate teams) and fostering alignments between categories
- Build a loyal Clientele, demonstrating all clienteling tools
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the Clients’ needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends
- Ensure business opportunities are improved through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support as well as ensuring Louis Vuitton standards are achieved
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.