Store Manager, Cincinnati Kenwood
Louis Vuitton’s exceptional boutique in the Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a Store Manager to support the continued growth of our business.
Our Store Managers are ambassadors of the Brand responsible for leading and developing the store team through innovative and motivating hands-on management and mentorship. Our leaders inspire their teams to build sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise.
Reporting into the Regional Vice President and as a role model for the business, you will need to demonstrate superb sales leadership skills in respect to building your personal client portfolio, driving client repurchase rates & cross selling through efficient sales floor management while also ensuring Louis Vuitton standards are maintained at all times.
Ideally you will have previously worked in best-in-class or luxury retail environment, with a passion of being present on the sales floor where you thrive on having the first-hand contact with both the team and our clients.
Team Management and Development
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the Louis Vuitton Experience. Support them with consistent mentorship and identify their tailored development and training needs
- Identify, recruit and develop talents & build robust and sustainable succession plans for the entire store & collaborate with the RVP & HR Director on all management succession plans
- Set achievable yet ambitious team and individual targets for the store; assess, supervise and handle performance to ensure these goals are achieved
Client and Business Development
- Increase the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available support functions and fostering alignments between categories
- Demonstrate all clienteling tools and establishing a Client-centric mentality in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience
- Act as a Louis Vuitton ambassador in your local market by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- In multi-store markets, develop relationships with surrounding Managers to optimize business opportunities and Client experience
Role Model on Selling and Floor Management
- Ensure business opportunities are improved through floor management while being present and supportive
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, mentor the team and empower Managers to lead the conversations with their teams
- Ensure policies, standards and Louis Vuitton procedures are communicated and implemented
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.