Stock Controller Madrid Flagship Store
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Stock Controller to join Louis Vuitton Madrid Serrano stock team
The ideal candidate will maintain the stock inventory in perfect condition, ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms. This diverse role will manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately as well as ensuring the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize the client experience. The Stock Controller will work closely with Supply Chain and report directly to the Stock Supervisor.
- Guaranteeing an efficient and logical organization of all the storage rooms (products and packaging).
- Manage delivery activities, preparing and replenishing the stocks quickly and precisely.
- Guarantee the availability of the appropriate products in the Store to improve its efficiency and maximize the Client experience.
- Improve the availability of products interacting with the Supply Chain.
- Improve stock KPI’s through different actions working with the store team and HO.
- Ensure a daily and optimal Stock counting by creating a precise Counting Calendar
- Prepare the shopfloor with the necessary supplies to ensure a smooth and seamless selling process and the comfort of Client Advisors.
- Manage contracts with suppliers.
- Supervise the Store’s maintenance.
- Manage office supplies, uniform requests, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Follow the Internal Audit guidelines.
- Comply with the processes and procedures of the company.
- Be fully integrated in the Store team and contribute to fulfill the global objectives of the store.
- Help the Client Advisors to optimize their adaptability to the public inflow and adjust it to the Client’s necessities.
- Demonstrate curiosity and interest for the business, to be able to identify and resolve issues and therefore achieving a higher efficiency and Client experience.
DESIRED SKILLS TO BE SUCCESFULL
- At least 3 years of experience in stock management in a retail company.
- Fluent in English.
- Organized, careful and responsible.
- Committed, proactive and able to adapt to a changing environment as retail.
- Ability to work in a team and having a global vision of the business.
- Basic Tech knowledge (daily use of computers, phones and tech tools)