Stock Advisor (W/M) - Salzburg
The Maison Louis Vuitton makes a promise to every of its customers: all of them, no matter the reason of their visit, should be cherished, encouraged to be themselves and a trusty relationship should be created.
As a Stock Advisor in the Store in Salzburg, you will strive to provide the Clients with the most luxurious experience by supporting the Store team with the best back-of-house service in line with the standards of the Brand.
You will proactively work with the Sales team to achieve individual and team, as well as ensure smooth operations, to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with Clients and deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise.
The stock advisor contributes to the smooth daily run of the stock room. The accountabilities are :
- Provide an efficient service to all sales associates including but not limited to preparation of products, advising on stock availability, training on products and their features/accessories
- Participate to the delivery of products and ensure that received goods match with the quantities indicated on the packing list and ensure the good conditions of products
- Ensure that all products are boxed, labeled and properly stored in the stockroom
- Ensure that all stock zones are clearly marked and tidy
- Support the introduction and maintenance of auto-replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor
- Perform stocks transfers between stores when needed
- Check the receipt of products returned by customers
- Perform rotative and full inventories counts
- Explain the stock discrepancies
- Return obsolete and defective products and perform all kinds of outstocking process.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of the stock/supply chain processes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Retail operational skills
- Customer service and results oriented
- Integrity and trust
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
- Computer skills
- Fluent in English and German
Finally, you're available from the 1st of October and you're looking for a 80%-100% position.
We're already looking forward reading your profile !