Specialist - Supply Chain
Part of the Supply Chain team in Hong Kong, the Supply Chain Specialist is in charge of the inventory management of a category to support the zone’s sales.
During this mission, he/she will work collaboration with Merchandising team, Warehouses and the Central Supply Chain team to solve distribution challenges, defining the optimal replenishment process, manage inventory flow while also supporting your Store network as the key partner in meeting their global objectives and new opening/ events.
This will be accomplished using your analytical and communication skills to monitor distribution, proactively contributing to the achievement of sales target, and ensuring optimal stock levels.
- Responsible for the distribution of inventory among North Asia Markets. Acts as a business partner to the stores through a smooth collaboration with Logistics, Merchandisers and Market teams, in order to ensure timely and appropriate flows for each store
- Manage the auto-replenishment, determine the best target stock levels and related parameters
- Facilitate the new store opening / pop up/ events stock building
- Track/trace and alert on the delivery of Seasonal/One shot product
- Handle stock availability queries and tracking of stock request
- Conduct reverse logistics and rebalancing for inventory optimization
- Coordinate with the merchandising on product distribution for allocation product
- Set up initial distribution quantities and New Product MAX for all permanent items
- Make the current processes more stable and reliable
- Act as a bridge between Central and Asia regarding the replenishment process to ensure transparent and effective inventory management
- Reinforce Supply Chain knowledge of the teams
- Develop KPIs for the replenishment process
- Prepare analysis on the distribution/Sales/Stock
- BS/BA degree in business or technical discipline required
2-3 years of supply chain management, experience in fashion industry preferably
Strong sense of Customer Service. Takes responsible risks to find lasting solutions to difficult problems
Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
Strong quantitative analytical skills
Proficient in MS Office products (especially Access & Excel)
SAP tool & power BI experience is a plus
Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.