Specialist - Supply Chain
- Setup initial distribution quantities and ensure smooth launch of new products with merchandising team.
- Acts as a business partner to the stores through a smooth collaboration with Logistics, Merchandisers and Market teams, spend time to understand stores' constraint and context.
- Optimize the stock availability and stock level in store by reviewing sales, stock, product offer etc.
- Conduct products rebalancing to ensure the stock is in the right location.
- Maintain the various distribution KPI at target.
- Track the product delivery lead time (inbound and outbound) to ensure products arrive on time and alert in case of deviation.
- Support store requests such as events, client requests etc.
- Update the Sales Best Estimate of the region on monthly basis.
- BS/BA degree in Business or Technical discipline required
- 2 years of progressive supply chain management in fashion industry is preferred. Fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Strong sense of Customer Service.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (especially Access & Excel)
- Power BI experience is a plus
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.