Senior Team Manager - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Senior Team Manager, to work in their Client Service Center in Irving, TX! This role responsible for a team of up to 10 Team Managers, optimizing the performance and results of Client Services while also ensuring all client interactions are in line with the Louis Vuitton experience. Working in collaboration with our Retail network, you will nurture client relations and ensure that any raised client queries are efficiently handled in a timely manner.
Our Senior Team Managers serve as a liaison between CSC Client Experience Director and Team Manager/Client Advisor populations to ensure the voice of the employees and clients are heard and cared for!
To be successful in this role you must possess 5-6 years in a similar role within a high-profile luxury or client-centric retail brand or customer contact center. You should demonstrate a positive enthusiastic demeanor; be an outstanding teammate and able build good professional working relationships with their team, peers, and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Team Management and Development
- Act as a role model for Team Managers, working side by side with Direct Reports to ensure objectives are accomplished and performance opportunities are addressed
- Be prepared to directly lead a team of client advisors as well as manage additional Team Managers in instances of extended Team Manager absence, open positions, or other scenarios requiring additional support
- Partner with the Client Development Manager to establish a Client-centric mentality and ensure the highest level of Client experience while proactively addressing raised Client interactions
- Communicate and encourage the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information.
- Build action plans to drive sales and improve Client Advisor efficiency
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.