Senior Team Manager, Client Development & Relations
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Senior Team Manager, Client Development & Relations to work in their Client Service Center in Irving, TX. This role responsible for managing and driving the performance for the Digital Private Client teams, Expert Client Advisor and Elite Icon - Top Selling CSC Client Advisor’s. It requires daily organization and management of a highly skilled selling team dedicated to developing relationships with high potential Digital clients including top clients. The Senior Team Manager, Client Development & Relations will collaborate with the Client Service Center, Store teams and Client Relations teams in creating occasions to bring top Clients to the boutiques & host events to further drive potential sales and/or increase brand loyalty.
- 5-6 years in a similar role managing leaders and work teams
- Proven track record in developing high performing teams
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Skilled in Project Management – able to work with various business partners to develop new ideas
- Strong understanding of Digital and Retail Client Experience
- Passion for selling and styling skills across categories
- Strong understanding of Luxury Ready to Wear business and market
- Luxury etiquette, style and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be agile and influential
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven influencing and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of the luxury sector and market
Given the nature and geographical scope of the Service Center’s clientele, we require that all employees are fully committed to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the demands of the industry. All employees of the Service Center should also have home internet speeds of at least 20 MBPS/Secure private space to conduct WFM as needed or required due to CDC guidelines.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.