Senior Stock Advisor - Roma
“Make your career a beautiful journey” in Louis Vuitton.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Stock Advisor in our Rome stores.
The Senior Stock Advisor's primary responsibility is to ensure the efficiency of the back of house and guarantee operations are running smoothly to enable the store team to maximize time spent with clients. At the same time he/she will support the development of the stock team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Stock Management and in-store Maintenance activities:
- Maintain the stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of all stock rooms (product and packaging)
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly and accurately
- Ensure the right products are available on the sales floor to improve store efficiency and maximize Client experience
- Improve product availability, interacting with Supply Chain and managing product request to answer Client needs
Manager Support in:
- deal with vendor contracts
- monitor store maintenance
- coach and develop a dedicated stock team
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Organized & Attention to Detail
- Curiosity, Empathy, Agility and Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the brand
- Sense of Service
- Professional Attitude
- Responsibility & Ownership