Senior Specialist - Supply Chain
Part of the Supply Chain team in Hong Kong, the Supply Chain Specialist is in charge of the inventory management of a category for the whole lifecycle of the products (from new product launches to end of life retrieval) to support the zone’s sales.
During this mission, he/she will work collaboration with Merchandising team, Warehouses and the Central Supply Chain team to solve distribution challenges, defining the optimal replenishment process, manage inventory flow while also supporting your Store network as the key partner in meeting their global objectives and new opening/ events.
You will work closely with retail and merchandising team in 4 markets (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea)
This will be accomplished using your analytical and communication skills to monitor distribution, proactively contributing to the achievement of sales target, and ensuring optimal stock levels.
- Manage the auto-replenishment, determine the best target stock levels and related parameters
- Facilitate the new store opening / pop up/ events stock building
- Setup initial distribution quantities and ensure smooth launch of new products with merchandising
- Optimize the stock availability and stock level in store by reviewing sales, stock, product offer etc.
- Conduct products rebalancing to ensure the stock is in the right location
- Maintain the various distribution KPI at target
- Track the product delivery lead time (inbound and outbound) to ensure products arrive on time and alert in case of deviation
- Support store requests (events, client requests)
- Be a key contact to stores (by doing store visits) to understand their constraint and context
- Work on projects/processes for logistic and process improvement.
- Prepare analysis on the distribution/Sales/Stock
Key Requirements & Competencies
- BS/BA degree in business or technical discipline required.
- 5 years of supply chain management, experience in fashion industry preferably
- Customer focused
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strive for continuous improvements
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Access). Power BI is a plus
- Highly adaptable and flexible to accept new ideas, people and procedures
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed