Senior Manager Network Operations, Support & Delivery
Louis Vuitton Americas is seeking a Senior Manager, Network Operations- Support & Delivery based in our New York City office to maintain all aspects of the company’s regional core wide-area and local- area networking and security appliance infrastructure. This role will partner closely with the Chief Technical Officer to guarantee quality level, core models and delivery for all network services provided to Louis Vuitton Americas. Supporting Louis Vuitton’s Americas store networks, corporate offices, datacenters, distribution/repair centers and the many connections that provide connectivity to key third party business and IT partners. Manage and coach a diverse team of Engineers and network consultants to help drive efficiently the daily operations.
- Guarantee high availability, reliability and SLA of network and security infrastructure
- Apply core model, norms and standards in partnership with WW architecture team
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- Developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Service Management & Service Desk teams to hand-over successfully support operations
We are eager to speak to individuals with ten years’ experience in network and security operations, preferably in a retail and international environment. With a degree in Computer Science or Information management systems related field. Excellent IT skills and capable to collaborate in an international scope and context. French speaking ability preferred but not required. Competency with SaaS and Cloud applications (O365, SalesForce) servers environment (Windows, SAP).
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
- Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time and temporary employees