Senior Manager, Commercial Operations - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Senior Manager, Commercial Operations to work in their Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX! This role is accountable for driving and leading commercial and operational aspects of the CSC Center, in order to achieve maximum optimization of all resources while also ensuring the Client experience is central in all decisions. They will inspire & lead the following teams: Asset Projection & Fraud, Business Performance, Logistics, Merchandising & Premium Delivery and Workforce Management.
- Responsible for ensuring the business achieves customer service key performance indicators, sales targets & objectives, while also closely supervising expenses
- In collaboration with the Director of Client Experience, the Senior Operations Manager will analyze CSC’s efficiency & continuously develop strategies which further optimizes business performance and client happiness
- Consistently review and analyze key indicators on an ongoing basis (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports or business reviews) to maintain clear and accurate pulse on current business and drive action and change as vital.
- In partnership with Manager of Fraud Review, Internal Control & Asset Protection, ensures that systems and processes are optimized to limit % of fraudulent activity/payment/chargeback issues
- With the support of the Fraud, Logistics and Merchandise Managers, drive production, quality, policy adherence and overall accountability.
- In coordination with Merchandise & Premium Delivery Manager, ensure stock priorities are used in accordance with internal/external Client trends and seasonality
- Deliver staffing projections and build optimized scheduling strategies that improve efficiency and handle rate to ensure a flawless Client experience
Additional skills Required:
- 7+ years working within ecommerce fraud operations with strong understanding of industry tools, and subject matter to include fraud detection and prevention
- 5+ years of direct experience within a Workforce Management team that included scheduling, forecasting and shift bidding
- Extensive understanding of service center operations including daily operational requirements, tooling used and associated costs
- Extensive skills in leading & inspiring teams with varied strengths, gained in customer service setting
- Genuine passion and advocate of diversity and inclusion and integrates this mentality when making all business decisions (both internal & external)
- Analytical attitude and ability to digest and assimilate data and numbers from multiple resources
- Experience of working within an in-house high volume call center environment which supports a multi-channel & multi-product organization
- Strong solid understanding of Logistics, Enhanced Delivery and Merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build coalitions and collaborative working relationships
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.