Senior Manager, Client Relations
Louis Vuitton is searching for a Senior Manager, Client Experience. In partnership with the Central and Zone Client Relations Teams and NYC functional partners build a Zone wide strategy on how to target, build and establish long term relationships with existing top & emerging clients through exceptional experiences, specifically mapping client journeys to support local and international experiences. Support all Client Experiences across the Zone with a specific focus on driving all High End Categories, High Watch & High Jewelry with our VIC Clients. Project lead for Savoir Faire ideation, creation and execution.
- Lead the overarching VIC Client Mapping strategy and strengthen the relationship within this population.
- Plan key moment for our top client by leading event nomination process across all LVA.
- Work collaboratively with regional and country teams to select and target appropriate clients for various events.
- Develop, build & drive a LVA-wide strategy on how to retain & develop VIC clients, in addition to how to identify and acquire new high potential clients from all segments of the client pyramid.
- Build a strong and collaborative relationships with the Regional/Country partners.
- Partner & support the Regional/Country partners in all aspects of the planning and execution of their Client actions and targeting.
- Align with watch and jewelry team to develop events and initiatives for network to identify new and existing clients.
- Lead & inspire their direct report, continuously offering developmental feedback and coaching moments which elevate their skills and ability to deliver within their role.
- Foreign Languages a plus, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Must have strong computer skills (proficient in PowerPoint and Excel).
- Elevated & sophisticated communication skills.
- Develops quality relationships with Clients and others to anticipate needs & expectations.
- Implements Client centric solutions.
- Proactively seeks feedback and recommendations from Clients & others.
- Consistently goes over and beyond to exceed Client’s expectations.
- Capable of making the right decision with limited information.
- Thorough in their decision making.
- Confident in taking initiative and identifying the appropriate course of action.
- Recognizes & focuses priorities & spends their time and the time of others on what’s important.
- Can quickly sense what & who will help or hinder effectively accomplishing a goal.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.