Senior Accountant/ LVJ
- To ensure on-going accuracy, reliability and integrity of Inventory and General financial data.
- Plan, organize and control Inventory accounting for monthly quarterly and annual closing under Group guideline for Louis Vuitton Japan K.K.
- Financial Services team members
- Business Planning & Control department
- Logistics & Supply Chain department
- IS&T department
- Store Managers and Store Operation teams
- Financial Control team of Louis Vuitton Malletier and other inter companies
Inventory (Daily/ Month End Closing)
- Monitor inventory movement/balance in stores, warehouse and head office.
- Reconcile all inventory balance in all systems involved
- Work closely with IS&T and concerned departments to investigate and resolve movement issues.
- Calculate inventory allowance, destruction, and variance accounting for Finished Goods and Add-on-costs. Verify accurate Standard Costs.
- Process in SAP on inventory consumption for head office usage.
- Prepare documents on inventory and explain as necessary to auditors.
- Develop inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances.
- Assist in the improvement in internal controls related to inventory.
General Accounting (Daily/Month End Closing/Reporting)
- Prepare monthly journal entries and reporting on general accounting, such as accruals.
- Responsible for Intercompany Reconciliation and corresponding reports.
- Manage Balance Sheet files to upload BS account balance and movements on the reporting system for closing and reconcile errors/ discrepancies.
- Expense approval and vendor registration in expense settlement system (Rakuraku Seisan) for a subsidiary.
- Process and reconcile account receivable transactions.
- Support team members in other accounting processes.
- Special projects as required.
- Accounting Manager within LVMH Group
- Positions in Business Planning & Control team
- University Degrees in Economic/Finance/Business major, CPA preferable
- Minimum 3-5 years’ accounting experience in operational company or Audit firm.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Experience in retail business is a plus
- Ability to develop good work relationship with all other departments
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Action oriented
- Ability to work under stress
- Business level Japanese
- Business level English language is plus