Security Operations Apprentice
As the Security Operations Apprentice you will liaise closely with our stores and vendors daily. You will assist in the administrative and practical operations of the Security and Safety function by responding to support requests, managing purchase orders, liaising with vendors and updating documentation as required. Additionally, you will assist with creating/updating risk assessments, managing the guarding workforce and incident response.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the focal point for administrative support within the Security & Safety Function
- Act as first line support for the stores when required
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors
- Monitoring on-site contractors
- Supporting with risk assessment updating/creation
- Managing store EAS tagging requests and placing orders as needed
- Provide support for minor works and store projects
- Support the New Bond Street Security Team with training and administrative tasks
- Financial administration such as issuing and tracking purchase orders, invoicing andmonitoring/updating procurement budget (Raising on average 15 – 30 purchase orders per month, reviewing 50 – 150 invoices a month
- Assisting with responding to incidents as required
- Hold a flexible approach to working hours and be prepared to be ‘on call’ as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong Excel skills, SAP a plus
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to prioritise a varying workload and to work off own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- A team player who enjoys working in a vibrant and multicultural environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish professional working relationships with both internal & external contacts.
Louis Vuitton have partnered with Mercury Training, a Security specific apprenticeship provider. We are excited to offer the chance to enrol on a fully funded government accredited qualification. You will be working towards achieving a Level 3 Security Qualification.
You will work full time Monday – Friday, with time allowed off the job to complete your studies. This role will be an 18 month fixed term contract.