Sales Audit Analyst
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Sales Audit Analyst based in our New York office who will be responsible for sales, bank, and general ledger reconciliations in a particular scope. This will be accomplished by balancing sales in all forms of tender to actual payments received in the Company’s bank accounts, investigating discrepancies, verifying credit card processors’ statements to bank deposits, and recording payments in the general ledger account on a monthly basis. In addition, the Sales Audit Analyst will reconcile petty cash using store receipts and respond to all internal and external audit requests.
The Sales Audit Analyst will also be responsible for:
- Investigation and disputing of all customer credit card disputes by applying their outstanding interpersonal skills to speak directly with the retail and corporate teams
- Verification all procedures were followed to dispute the chargeback and collect additional required information.
- Respond to the credit card processors directly with supporting information to decline chargebacks.
- SAP account aging and clearing
- Ad hoc reporting and projects
- Preparation of freestanding and lease department store reconciliations
- Monthly closing and journal entries
- Intercompany payment applications
We are eager to speak to professionals who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of two years’ experience specifically in reconciliations and who have sophisticated Excel skills. In addition, the ideal candidate has the ability to work independently, possesses outstanding time management and problem-solving skills, is detail oriented and has excellent interpersonal skills. Solid understanding of SAP, accounting knowledge (expansive of journal entries), and previous retail industry experience and/or multinational company experience are a plus. In addition, proficiency in Spanish is helpful.
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program, gym membership and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
*Please note that restrictions may apply to part-time employees