- Manage a network of stores for a designated department store.
- Operate retail operations on a day to day basis, through a creative and effective use of all resources
- Provide strategic directions to develop the business and enhance the retail operations and organization
[JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES]
Manage the overall retail network for the designated department stores
- Ensure effective use of all resources to reflect business strategy and meet sales goals
- Uphold excellent standards of customer service; motivate the teams to achieve sales goals through appropriate incentives
- Provide active coordination of store managers' team; inspire high motivation and achievements
- Supervise store managers in performance of all stores operations including sales, staff, merchandise and location management
- Jointly with the store managers, hire, train, guide, post, rotate, and evaluate staff
- Oversee effective organization of sales teams including clear job allocations, time scheduling, performance monitoring, on-the-job training and motivation of staff
- Foster and coordinate decentralized training plan for new and existing staff; encourage and support individual staff development and mobility
- Promote and maintain harmonious staff relations
- Ensure that the highest standard of housekeeping both on and off the sales floor at all times are maintained
- Enforce company policies and procedures
Lead business development
- Study and follow local trading environment and trends, including competition and tourism markets and follow up
- Initiate action plan targeting each clientele categories to develop sales and services (local/tourists)
- Develop a strong relational network with all relevant business organization
- Approve all personnel actions at the store level and take responsibility for preparing human resources to future needs and challenges
- Direct functions of set volume goals, analyze current sales trends
- Plan and take necessary steps to have optimum stock levels, appropriate merchandize mix and correct inventory control
Undertake local Client Development in close collaboration with brand communication team and general management
- Propose and coordinate local marketing, customer relation and promotional strategies; supervise the planning and implementation of those strategies
- Ensure effective, exciting, and timely visual merchandizing in windows and displays in respect of brand guidelines
- Actively promote and market the brand to local market and business world
- Nurture positive long-term business relations
- Propose and participate in public relations events bringing in positive exposure to the brand image
- Coordinate high profile events such as Valentine's, Mother's Day, VIP functions to promote sales and brand image
- Effectively implement and promote Clientele programs to grow business in local market
Ensure efficient administrative management, upwards communication, and reporting
- Plan and budget in terms of sales forecast, headcount requirements, financial requirements etc...
- Approve requests (all leave and purchase) that affect store's operations
- Implement group internal procedures and shrinkage control guidelines to prevent inventory discrepancies
- Implement and support all security measures
- Provide clear and informative business review
- Involved in minor works in the stores
- Experience as a Retail Manager for 2-5 years. Minimum education: B.A. degree
- Excellent analytical, management, supervisory and administrative skills. Proven ability to lead and motivate staff and to drive sales.
- Must possess a professional presentation. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision, using initiative and independent judgment to self-start and follow-up on varied tasks in a timely and virtually error-free manner.
- Computer literacy. The ability to manipulate a keyboard and utilize a variety of software.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to enforce company policy in a flexible, humane manner without compromising them.
- Fluent in English and Korean.
- Submit CV to email@example.com
- Please kindly understand that only successful applicants will be contacted
- If you have any questions, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org