Retail Management Trainee Program, Hong Kong
This 24-month Program will immerse young talents in an accelerated learning environment combining on job training, diverse projects, personalized mentoring as well as engagement with our management team to build their retail management skills.
Store and Office Rotations
The structured rotational Program across Stores and Office will equip the Management Trainees with multi-faceted operational experience and practical skills to prepare them to be future leaders in Retail.
In Stores, Management Trainees will have hands-on experience with Clients as well as team and project management. They will partner closely with Client Development, Retail Operations, and different retail teams to create exceptional Client experience. At the Office attachment, they will be tasked with a diverse range of assignments to gain first-hand exposure to they dynamics of how different departments work together through cross-functional projects.
Throughout the Program, Management Trainees will be part of a community of fellow Trainees in North Asia and have the opportunity for regional exposure through shared learning and projects. The Program will incorporate a range of learning opportunities as well as mentorship by senior managers, so by the end of the Program, Management Trainees will have built a robust and comprehensive foundation in Retail Management.
- Passion for the Brand with keen interest to build a career in Luxury Retail
- Enjoy working with people with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and self-motivated with confidence
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduate or with less than two years of working experience
Expected Key Attitudes
- Curiosity – Eager to discover and explore Clients and new solutions
- Empathy – Able to put themselves in Client’s shoes and create trust
- Agility – Adaptable to different Clients and situations
- Commercial Mindset – Client focused, never gives up, takes risks and moves forward
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2020.
You are required to submit a One-minute Self Introduction Video (Be Creative & Innovative) to complete the application process, please include the video link in your CV.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, and the positions will be filled as soon as desirable candidates are selected.
For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.