Repair Technician/ Trainee
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
06 October 2020
- Perform quality leather goods (handbags, wallets) repair and spa, according to company standards.
- Provide after-sales personalized services such as painting, hot stamping etc.
- Candidates with minimum 3 years of repair experience would be considered as Repair Technician
- No experience required for Repair Trainee level, but need to have relevant academic background (e.g. textile, fashion etc.) and great interest in leather goods (e.g. production, art & craft)
- Candidates with electrical appliance repair experience would be a plus
- Willing to work in TaiPo rural area
- Good interpersonal communication
- Able to perform quality repair efficiently
- Good time management & planning skills