Real Time Analyst
Louis Vuitton is seeking a Real Time Analyst for their Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, TX! This role will be responsible for ensuring the reliability and profitability of the Client Services Center operations by analyzing coordinating operational performance in the center on a real time basis; use workforce management systems to ensure optimum efficiency and results of the incoming and outbound phone, chat and email volume; contribute to consistently achieving service level goals by efficient head count management.
As a part of the overall Workforce Management Team, you will participate in building forecasts (budgets, monthly sales estimate and other critical metrics) transversally with corporate departments and retail regions and adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes and call duration using current trends and historical data.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor intraday queue performance and schedule adherence; coordinate appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives
- Assist team in preparing schedule of staff activities (approx. 500 permanent FTE, 100 BPO and upwards of 700 during Peak Season) and ensure it matches the forecasted call volume / workload; partner with managers to schedule vital coaching, training, etc.
- Provide consistent feedback and keep Management updated through proactive monitoring of key CSC performance issues such as advisors’ schedule adherence; communicate discrepancies to management
- Maintain key performance metrics and standardized reporting to ensure timely analysis and actions based on insights
- Run and analyze reports to make recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet productivity goals
- Provide data needed for creating and delivering reporting (weekly, monthly) on variance to budget and performance to key collaborators for timely useful strategic decisions
Additional skills required are:
- Knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting / scheduling software (exp in Calabrio & Genesys preferred)
- Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e.g. Excel and Access) experience required
- Solid understanding of Workforce Management scheduling software, preferably Calabrio
- Minimum of three (3) years of WFM experience in a multi-channel call center environment and in trend analysis
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet fast paced deadlines
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and react quickly to constantly evolving business needs
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 2 years college or more preferred
- Ability to work on-site in Irving, TX.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.