Quality Team Lead - Client Service Center
Louis Vuitton is seeking a full-time Quality Team for its Client Service Center in Irving, TX! This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with an ear for excellent client experiences and who can thrive in a dynamic and flourishing work environment.
In this role, you will be an ambassador of the Quality Team with a special focus on service standards ensuring every Client is treated according to our Service Commitments. The primary responsibility of this role, in conjunction with the Quality Manager, is to lead and coach a team of Quality Experts, establish relationships within Leadership Teams, proactively cultivate achievement of department targets and ensure the highest level of Client Experience is delivered throughout Client Services. Our leaders act as a role model to the team, representing the Brand values and demonstrating the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills and has heightened listening and problem-solving skills. They should have 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role leading people, be proficient in Microsoft Office, demonstrate a positive and hardworking demeanor; be a teammate and able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management in a multilingual and multicultural environment. Given the nature and geographical scope of the Service Center’s clientele, we require that all employees are fully committed to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends, to meet the demands of the industry.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure Quality opportunities are enhanced by being a visible presence and support, exploring creative solutions that will benefit the Client and the brand, and resolving sophisticated client situations
- Create an environment that supports open lines of communication with all business partners
- Apply Quality reporting and trends to provide qualitative feedback to Quality Experts and other business partners
- Perform call listening and calibrations to advise the leadership team of thematic opportunities
- Assist Quality Manager by making recommendations in identifying, recruiting, and developing talents, securing succession plans
- Lead and empower the team to drive Quality: create a positive and collaborative work environment, build a strong team spirit, and nurture partnership within the team and business partners
- Implement vital training and coaching to ensure commitment to metric targets
- Audit Quality Assessment performed by Quality Experts to ensure compliance
- Communicate, support, maintain and ensure adherence to department and company standards, policies, and procedures; providing feedback on discrepancies and essential changes
- Proactively ensures teams are fully proficient in all-new operational/business updates/ Knowledge updates
- Support any change management in partnership with Team Managers
- Monitor staff adherence to time and attendance, dress code, and work environment guidelines
- Provide Management with recommendations on how to streamline and improve our processes, etc.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.