Quality Specialist - Irwindale, CA
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world-class manufacturer. LVUSM operates ateliers in California and Texas were our focus is people, quality and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing, Inc. (LVUSM) in Irwindale, CA is currently seeking a Quality Specialist to join our growing Quality Department. In this role, you will support our production operations in the implementation of the Louis Vuitton (LV) quality system and provide feedback to production to ensure that LV quality standards are met. In this role you will create partnerships and provide support to various LV entities to resolve customer quality issues. This position reports to the Quality Manager.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday; day and night shift available
- Champion Louis Vuitton quality criteria are met in each step of the production process.
- Completes daily finished product and key process audits-communicates feedback to production team
- Capacity to analyze data and situations to formulate conclusions in order to problem solve
- Provides quality related training/ education for company personnel and assists all department teams in the use of quality tools, processes, and Louis Vuitton criteria (PSM- problem solving methodologies, audits, etc.)
- Participates in the implementation of PSM (problem solving methodologies) training, follow-up via Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA)
- Compiles daily quality reporting with results, goals, and PDCA
- Manages quality documentation for audits (final inspections report, etc.) and key production processes
- Supports teams in the inspection of material (i.e. leather, canvas, components, etc.) and finished products to meet quality criteria.
- Supports the implementation process of quality initiatives.
- Provides feedback to teams, while communicating pertinent information to the Leadership Team
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary as dictated by business needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Quality Management, Quality Assurance, other related field or possesses equivalent related experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a quality assurance or after sales function
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate excellent time‐management and multi‐tasking skills in a fast‐paced environment.
- People Oriented, ability to train and collaborate with multiple levels in the organization
- Exhibit Analytical skills
- Customer Service Mindset
- Ability to learn, problem‐solve, and make decisions per work LV quality standards
- Ability to communicate with team members through verbal and written form
LVUSM is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
-Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
-401k Plan with employer match
-Profit Share Plan
-Paid time-off that includes 10 paid holidays
...and much more
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.