Quality Control Inspector
Louis Vuitton is recruiting candidates to join our Client Care Services Center based in New Jersey.
The Quality Control Role is responsible for processing the final phase of the repair process. Inspect product to ensure work is complete and documentation is in order. Upon inspection of the product, scan and enter documentation into the system. Responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock and others. Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat, and well-organized.
We are seeking individuals with the ability and willingness to learn new skill sets that are well organized, self-motivated, with good communication skills. Prior Inventory, Warehouse, or Quality Assurance experience is required for this role. Individuals that thrive in a team environment are highly desirable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages repair orders to ensure flow of work is inspected and logged in
- Partners with repair items
- Ensures that orders are fulfilled, accurately and to the upmost quality standards
- Meets daily KPIs and goals set by management
- Keeps product separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitors product quality, report problems to mitigation issues
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve process
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and required work safety practices
- Basic Computer. 10 key, excel and data entry skills
- Prior Quality Control/Quality Assurance experience
- Keen eye for reviewing/inspecting product