Quality Assurance Manager-Client Service Center
Reporting to the Senior Training Manager, this role will be responsible for leading a team in assessing, coaching, and implementing quality standards for inbound/outbound calls and written correspondence for our Client Service Center (CSC) in Irving, Texas. This role will also establish guidelines governing customer interactions and overseeing monitoring programs.
This individual will display a true passion for the brand while building partnerships and business acumen to influence World-Class Customer Service, while maintaining a commitment to educate the center on tools to Delight the Client with every interaction.
- Ensure direct team embodies the Louis Vuitton Promise through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes and Behaviors
- Support the overall business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, daily moments, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to enhance performance
- Maintain commitment to achieving “Best in Class” service worldwide through Quality standards and performance
- Foster strong partnerships with Team Managers and act as an additional support to achieve Quality & Service expectations
- Select calls for performance evaluation in a random fashion to provide a valid sampling representative of overall performance levels
- Assist with training NHO participants on quality/client service expectations, Quality Assessment Forms, phone systems and procedures
- Partner with Team Managers to identify training needs for both new and existing associates
- Utilize audit findings to report call trends and recommend training modifications to Senior Training Manager
- Develop policy, job aides, training materials and call grading resources
- Engage in ongoing benchmarking of best practices around the customer experience globally
- Continual improvement of services and processes by driving innovation
- Define and meet performance goals and targets for speed, efficiency, and quality
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Support the team in building long term vision for Quality at Client Services, in partnership with Senior Manager
- Establish a Client-centric mindset to ensure the highest level of Client Experience within Client Services is being delivered
- Communicate & inspire the team on zone and/or global strategy relevant to Quality & Service Expectations
- Proactively provide Senior Manager with recommendations and feedback regarding overall opportunities, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
- Put in place action plans to increase and maximize Quality performance across all channels, leveraging Leadership Team as needed
- Track progress of individual associates; recommend performance action plans for associates who are not meeting established standards
- Attend and contribute to both internal and client calibration sessions
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package*, including but not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, employee referral bonus program and employee discounts. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.
As a Louis Vuitton employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local & global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to raise funds for our charity partner UNICEF.
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.