Public Relations Executive (Taiwan)
Public Relations Executive - Taipei
OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To assist in the organization and coordination of functions.
• To develop and liaise with the PR department's clients (press influencers and celebrities)
• To identify and report on the needs periodically of potential customers and public media.
• To collate and report on PR information in media sources.
• To prepare news releases and text translations.
• To coordinate activities with PR office in Paris.
• To maintain a library of publicity and promotional materials, gifts, audio/visual materials, etc.
• To control all lending of public relations materials and information releases to external parties.
• To distribute public relations materials to appropriate media.
• To carry out special projects assigned by the Communication Manager.
• To assist in the collation of vendor quotation
• To assist in the compilation of coverage reports.
• To assist on internal finance payment system vendor creation, purchase order, payment , etc.)
• To compile weekly update on internal communication
• Facebook organic social posts
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
• 5 years’ experience in public relations or similar field
• Good communication skills (both spoken and written) in Chinese and English . French is a plus.
• Good writing skills; experience gained in press release editing and text translations preferred
• Good media contact
• Strong interpersonal skills and analytical abilities