Production Supervisor - San Dimas, CA
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world-class manufacturer. LVUSM operates ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
Our atelier in San Dimas is currently seeking Production Supervisor(s). In this role you will supervise manufacturing processes required in the production of Louis Vuitton luxury leather products. We are seeking inspirational leaders driven by continuous improvement and quality manufacturing.
Position Requirements (Knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Advocate and nurture change management initiatives throughout Louis Vuitton U.S. Manufacturing
- Coach and mentor Artisans by identifying developmental opportunities and recognizing accomplishments.
- Improve production objectives and ensure that efficiency, productivity, cost, and quality standards are met
- Manage Artisan performance, absenteeism, and employee relations while partnering with Human Resources
- Perform weekly quality audits and conduct root cause analysis to ensure timely action plans
- Engage in new product development initiatives to meet the client’s needs within established time frames
- Act as an environmental, health and safety champion for all associates
- Understand team dynamics and build cross functional teams to capitalize on productivity and efficiency to meet project objectives
- Participate in continuous improvement projects within the company with cross functional teams
- Participate in occasional benchmark trips to European facilities, sharing standard methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- 3-5+ years’ work experience in a supervisory or lead role in a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is required
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to facilitate ideas and inspire change
- Proven knowledge of lean manufacturing principles i.e. 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); ERP experience, i.e. JDE and/or SAP
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sick/Personal Time
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts