Production Planner - Alvarado, TX
Louis Vuitton is more than a name; we are a world-class manufacturer. LVUSM operates ateliers in California and Texas where our focus is people, quality, and safety. We encourage innovators with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team!
We are currently seeking a Production Planner to join our team. This is a newly added position due to company growth. In this role, you will be responsible for building and analyzing mid/long-term production plans and following through with its execution to fulfill our customer’s needs. This role reports to the Supply Chain and Logistics Director.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ensure the production plan is achievable considering the workshop’s main constraints: material procurement, manufacturing capacity and technical/machine availability
- Propose recommendations on the evolution of the product portfolio
- Follow up on product developments to ensure successful “start of sales” dates and adequate production ramp-up to meet the clients’ needs
- Act as the liaison between LVUSM in Texas, the industrial team in Paris headquarters and the local retail entity in New York
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners ensuring that production plans are implemented.
- Effectively communicate potential risks linked to any deviations from the production plan.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and other duties as assigned or instructed by business needs
- Be part of the global Louis Vuitton community of Production Planners to propose and implement benchmark opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field; Master’s Degree or Certification in Supply Chain Management is a plus
- 3-5 years of proven experience in manufacturing or supply chain environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
- Excellent knowledge of ERP and MRP systems; SAP a plus
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason and influence at all levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly advanced Excel skills required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical benefits effective the first of the month following your start date
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Sick/Personal Time
- Employee Discount and access to other LVMH Brand discounts
Louis Vuitton is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.