As a Procurement Intern, you will involved in the process of reviewing, analysis and agreeing terms of business with external suppliers managed at local levels.
Reporting into the Business Planning & Controlling Manager, you will assist with the 5 pillars of the procurement process: sourcing, negotiating, contracting and monitoring. You will be working with all departments of our organization and support them
- Analyze historical spend of small and medium size suppliers
- Organize data and present them in a meaningful and visual way
- Manage supplier contracts to ensure suppliers are meeting objectives.
- Support the procurement process of acquiring new services - meet internal departments, discuss needs, build briefs
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver best value for our organization
- Establish new procedures and processes which add value and help us work more effectively.
- Review processes, recommend improvements and suggest new approaches.
- Maintain documentation and guidance
- Liaise with legal team where needed.
- Utilise MS Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe) to work independently or in collaboration with respective department to produce presentation materials, spreadsheets, customised business reports and reviews
- Utilise SAP to extract data and initiate analysis