PR Manager, Men's
Louis Vuitton is looking for a PR Manager who will promote our image and specific products by ensuring maximum Men’s editorial coverage in appropriate magazines. They will develop key messages for North American market, and build and implement effective press strategies that encompass national, regional, and online media outlets. In addition, this individual will develop and implement strategies surrounding key Louis Vuitton global focuses in North American media outlets. We are searching for someone who will collaborate with the merchandising and regional teams to support sales through editorial placement. The main areas of focus will include all Mens product categories such as Ready-to-Wear, Leathergoods, Shoes & Accessories.
- Lead all aspects of and coordinate all mens national and regional press requests with the help of the PR Assistant.
- Work closely with Mens publications to gain major editorial exposure, secure covers and pitch feature stories.
- Work with PR Director to create and implement strategies for new product launches and major initiatives as well as strategic press plans for each region.
- Maintain relationships with men’s editors and stylists to improve brand awareness.
- Lead all aspects of organization of entire runway show: seating, interview requests, photographers’ confirmations for Paris Collections.
- Present the Pre-Collections and all new products to the press, working closely with the events team to coordinate the presentations.
- Meet regularly with merchandising teams to have a full understanding of new product launches and timelines so that press is appropriately timed with store inventory.
- Meet often with regional teams to understand the most effective ways to support stores in each area through regional magazine, newspapers and online press.
- Connect with Paris office on sample availability daily.
- Work with Corporate PR on tracking editorial coverage and analyzing trends.
- Attend Men’s shows 2x yearly in Paris to manage press.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.