Payroll & Benefits Partner
The Payroll and Benefits Partner is responsible for ensuring the effective payroll management for both Louis Vuitton’s EMEA Client Services Centre and its Benelux & Nordics retail & Head office population (7 countries), respecting compliance requirements and local employment and tax law regulations. The Payroll and Benefits Partner manages strategic simplification to streamline the payroll operations and is responsible for enhancing the employee experience through our compensation and benefits offer to engage and retain our talents.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Payroll Management: for relevant client groups and countries (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway), process monthly staff payrolls to an exceptional standard, update payroll database with changes and maintain payroll files
- Administration & Compliance: ensure all data maintained within the payroll functions is clean, accurate and updated on a regular basis
- Compensation & Benefits: work closely with the HRD’s to be aligned on the overall talent and reward strategy. Benchmark local offers to ensure LV remains competitive on the market and make recommendations
- HR Reporting: complete monthly and annual HR reports (turnover, headcount, recruitment & mobility ..), provide data for the annual social report & share relevant data analysis about trends with the key stakeholders
- Business Partnering: create and develop a trusting relationships with management, employees and third parties (social secretariat, payroll signatories, benefit suppliers, etc). Be comfortable advising on complex topics.
- Bachelors Degree; Masters level a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a HR operations / payroll specialist role supporting a Belgian based client group. Strategic C&B experience is a strong advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Belgian payroll and tax legislation is required. Experience working with sector CP200 & CP311 is a plus.
- Excellent communication, advisory, and interpersonal skills
- Superb analytical skills and background. Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Language: Fluent in spoken and written English (our day-to-day business language) & French. Dutch is a strong advantage, but not required
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package, including but not limited to medical coverage, private retirement/insurance plan, employee referral bonus program, and employee discounts. You will have the opportunity to work with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.