Would you like to join a dynamic and multicultural Service Centre environment, while also working for the world’s most prestigious luxury brand?
Based in Brussels, and providing support to our clients in 23 countries, and in 14 official languages, Louis Vuitton’s Client Service Centre is seeking passionate, dynamic and multilingual people to join our diverse team to provide exceptional customer service to clients from across Europe and to explore the digital world of Louis Vuitton!
As a Part time Assistant Officer, you are responsible for being the main point person and representative for the Client Services Center office located in Bruxelles. The role will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of the office facility to ensure a consistent environment in both appearance and function, identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvement, and providing administrative support to on-site management.
• Maintain a well-organized, safe and clean work environment for all employees.
• Organize the CSC Director’s agenda
• Manage and plan room bookings, office supplies and essential services (incl. maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, recycling and similar)
• Manage travel reservations and assist employees in travel procedures
• Support with HR-related administration tasks
• Organize Weekly Managers’ Meeting and write the Minute
• Maintain vendor accounts and contact list. Prepares vendor payment requests, invoice logs, and AP processes.
• Organize team events/ celebrations and create traditions to enhance the company culture in the office
• Ensure reception desk is staffed during normal business hours.
• Welcome and reception of deliveries and visitors. Organize visitor’s agenda and logistics.
• Manage the issuing of all building access cards, current/active roster and proper access levels.
• Keys and Lockers management and registration
Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note that this job is part-time only with days worked being Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Fluency in French and English is required, Dutch is a plus.
With previous experience as Assistant Officer, ideally in a luxury and fast paced environment, we are looking for candidates with a strong sense of service, high integrity, and the ability to work under pressure. You are able to work with discretion and confidentiality. You are a dynamic person, agile, highly organized and detail oriented.