Network Operations Manager
Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Network Operations Manager. This individual will maintain all aspects of the company’s regional core wide-area and local-area networking and security appliance infrastructure. We are looking for someone whose responsibilities will include supporting the Louis Vuitton’s nearly 250 store networks, 20 corporate offices and sites, and the many connections that provide connectivity to key third party business and IT partners. In addition to daily maintenance and support tasks (e.g., network routing, switching and firewall security), responsibilities include coordinating network related projects as a technical lead and fulfilling network service requests in support of projects being handled outside of Infrastructure Services.
This position requires a high degree of interdepartmental partnership and a shown ability to use internal and external resources to get the job done. The three pillars of Louis Vuitton’s Network Services team are SLA based service delivery, change management and project/task delivery.
Strategically, Louis Vuitton is working to deliver an outstanding customer experience that is supported by the convergence of traditional retail IT and digital IT. In this regard, the role is often called upon to support related initiatives from a networking perspective and to be a risk-taker in terms formulating and sharing innovative ideas in support of the journey.
- Perform technical requirements and data gathering analysis for technology requests that include networking platforms and services.
- Perform capacity planning and sizing on network platform.
- Knowledge of network architecture and solution design as it pertains to both operations and projects.
- Help establish and ensure SLAs are maintained for identified network services
- Provide ongoing support for the company’s WAN, LAN and WLAN infrastructure
- Work with the team and management to ensure that network monitoring, management, troubleshooting and SLA reporting tools are in place to support “the network”
- Help establish, implement, and supervise network partner procedures to drive SLA alignment
- Work with network service partners to develop and complete SOWs in support of service request fulfillment and network projects
- Responsible for problem management efforts including root cause analysis and information security incident response
- Assist in maintaining inventories of the organization’s IT assets within the scope of this job description
- Assist the Network Operations Center team with the ongoing management of the company’s Network appliances
- Support technology audits and complete related service requests
- Support the preparation and submission of Louis Vuitton’s yearly peak season prep.
- Help develops new network policies and controls as driven by the introduction of new technologies or changes
- Understand and implement to Network policies as they relate to the ongoing operation of the company’s network infrastructure or Core Model
IT Governance Responsibilities
- Assess and find opportunities to reduce expenses related to the networking technology and services
- When acting in the capacity of a technical lead, handle project related expenses in accordance with the approved project budgets
- Assist with the establishment of service and support contracts for systems and services within the scope of the job description.
- This position has supervision over other support vendors and partners.
- In-depth technical knowledge of the various technologies outlined in this job description.(1)
- Network switching and routing (2)
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) (2)
- Understanding of DNS and DHCP (2)
- Basic Understanding of Proxy usage (2)
- Understanding of Cisco Meraki (2)
- Basic Knowledge of Palo Alto, Microsoft Azure, and EXSi, ZSCALER technologies (3)
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.