Minor Works & Maintenance Coordinator
The Minor Works & Maintenance Coordinator manages and administers the maintenance operations to upkeep the architectural and engineering conditions for Louis Vuitton Italian network to ensure a high level of client experience.
Partner with Retail Development Manager on evaluating stores and communicating Minor works and Maintenance expense needs (CAPEX and OPEX) to support the business and leading Store Planning projects in partnership with EMEA team.
- Maintenance management supporting ongoing needs for the network: Retail & Head Office.
- Manage scheduling, coordinating, negotiating, quality control of HVAC, elevator inspections, general repairs, cleaning.
- Prioritizes and addresses urgent maintenance needs of the network and negotiate prices and contracts for maintenance.
- Travel to locations as required to uphold standards and perform Maintenance audit and evaluation of local vendors;
- Tracks and analyzes budgets and makes recommendations for action
- Liaise with EMEA to implement Store Planning projects (new layout, new furniture…)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Architecture or Engineering field
- Technical understanding of retail environment maintenance
- Analytical skills reporting for store maintenance activity and budgets
- Exceptional communication with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong prioritization skills
- Project management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to operate with autonomy, problem-solving strengths, and team work ethics
- Available to travel
- Good level skills with Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD.
Based in Milan’s Head Office, reporting to Retail Development Manager