merchandising manager, Watch & Fine Jewelry
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12 May 2020
- To develop Louis Vuitton Watch & Fine Jewelry Business in Asia-Pacific and Maximize sales within sell-through parameters.
- To define and coordinate (with the Inter-departmental Managers, Zone & Country Managers and Paris Merchandising Department) the strategies and objectives in terms of buying, collection launch, collection development, distribution strategy, prices, visual merchandising, training, and incentives.
- To implement a coherent and efficient reporting strategy and follow-up of sales and sell-through.
- At least 8 years extensive experience in Watch & Fine Jewelry merchandising & luxury retail.
- Good analytical and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate, convince in writing and verbal.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop team.
- Professional presentation skill.
- Open, modern, curious, communicative, action-oriented.
- Resilient with the ability in dealing with ambiguity and stress.