Merchandising Manager, High End
Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Merchandising Manager of our High End category. They will be responsible for developing and executing merchandising strategy for High End categories across LVA. Daily tasks will include: build and review analysis of merchandise at store level, and propose results-oriented actions to achieve sales objectives; improve operational efficiencies by partnering with Supply Chain; communicate corporate strategies to store network and regional merchandisers; interact closely with Paris product team as an advocate for the needs of LVA markets; collaborate on management of exceptional events.
- Build sales objectives for category with Director and VP of Merchandising
- Build assortments for exceptional events to drive brand desirability
- Partner cross-functionally on exceptional event concepts from initial product planning to stock flow to post-event tracking
- Supervise product flow to stores in partnership with Supply Chain to ensure qualitative product representation
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative sales reports & identify business opportunities
- Strategize programs and incentives to drive business, with focus on growing made to order
- Develop new tools to efficiently track business priorities- event results, new store openings, network performance
- Evaluate and recommend store network
- Collaborate with High End retail community to drive awareness and initiate support tools
- Work with CRM to identify opportunities to grow client base
Management - Human Resources:
- Involvement in department’s succession planning by training, developing and identifying support personnel
- Work in collaboration with training department to develop category-specific trainings for store managers and associates
- Strong computer literacy, outstanding Excel, foreign languages (French, Spanish, Portuguese) a plus
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.