Merchandising and Premium Delivery Manager
Louis Vuitton Client Service Center is seeking a Manager for Merchandising and Premium Delivery for our campus in Irving, TX! This role is responsible for leading a team dedicated to the timely processing of client orders and resolving complications arising from discrepancies in warehouse stock, delivery issues, internal processes, and other factors.
In collaboration with Logistics Manager, this role will positively impact the client experience and deliver a World Class Client Experience.
Successful candidates should have:
- 3+ years of the merchandising and logistics process in a fast pace environment
- 3+ years of proven leadership experience driving productivity, quality, and accountability
- Ability to maintain confidential matters
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates proactive leadership and success coaching
- Detail & deadline oriented with a strong work ethic
Team Management and Development
- Supervise a team of specialists and advisors in charge of reviewing and resolving order related hold conditions, merchandising activities, and logistics
- Ensure the motivation and professional development direct reports by maintaining a strong team morale, accountability, performance management, schedule adherence
- Determine and implement necessary training, coaching to ensure commitment to KPI metric targets
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility, especially during peak periods
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- Plan, implement and communicate strategy for product launches to the center
- Track and communicate results to upper management
- Ensure key messages and Merchandising initiatives are communicated to all departments in a constructive and timely manner
- Maintain Monthly/Quarterly product rotations on merchandising displays
- Provide product rotation sales data to Corporate Merchandising
- Manage MyPR process in close partnership with Supply Chain.
- Drive accountability with Team Managers on performance by Category
- Partner with the Business Performance Manager to advise of collection launch dates and determine call volume impact
- Leverage all training materials shared via Product Lifeline to customize based on department needs
- Determine strategic product training in partnership with a Training Manager & Business Performance Manager
- Provide education of process and product knowledge during New Hire On-boarding
- Assist with securing product for the Client Service Center while building strong relationships with Supply Chain & Merchandising, to increase product visibility at CSC
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture focused on meaningful strategies aimed at creating an inclusive workforce.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.