Merchandiser - Women's Universe
To assist the Merchandising Manager in the development of both Women’s Ready-to-Wear & Shoes business for Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau; including showroom preparation, market merchandising operations and commercial follow up.
- To support the buying with pre-buy analysis, strategy planning, market & competitor research as well as collecting feedback from Stores & Country Merchandising Team
- To propose, prepare and deliver reliable sales analysis on a regular basis. Study qualitative & quantitative aspects of the business & provide constructive recommendations per trends and feedback.
- Work closely with different department to ensure smooth launching, tackle merchandising issues and maximizing sales
- Propose order quantities & networks and prepare buy recaps & presentations.
- Coordinate timely dispatch of new launches with Supply Chain & recommend action plan to optimize sell-throughs, push slow-sellers & minimize end of season carryover.
- Full support to all Women Universe related events, from offsite trunkshow, to instore CRM event including one to one event and pop-in
- Collaborate with Retail Learning & Development team, to develop training materials & conduct seasonal collection training for Country Merchandisers, Store teams & cross functional stakeholders, build a strong Women Universe community
- Coordinate with Retail, Events team, Central & other métiers, to propose event assortment & sample movement etc.
- Regular store visit to gather new launch & product feedback, work with Visual Merchandising team to further strengthen both categories
- 5+ years of relevant retail & Merchandising experience
- Good command of spoken & written of English & Chinese, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Strong analytical ability both quantitative and qualitative
- Good PC literacy especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player mindset
- Eager to learn, be curious and self-motivated
- Great problem-solving attitude & skills
- Excellent time management & organization with attention to detail
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not invited for interview within four weeks may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.