The Benelux & Nordics Region is recruiting for a Merchandiser, based in Brussels, overseeing a 7-country network with large geographical spread. The role involves frequent travel.
As a Merchandiser, you will act as an Ambassador of the Merchandising team, closely partnering with our retail teams, including Store Management and our Product Experts. You will closely monitor the assortment and placement of products, commercially drive sales across the region and elevate the various categories under your scope.
The Merchandiser will develop bespoke trainings, nurture the Expert community, gather and act on feedback.
- Develop and execute relevant action plans for the product priorities align with the house ambition
- Drive the product ambassadors community through training sessions and active communication
- Work closely with all Head Office partners (VM, Clienteling, Supply Chain, Digital, etc) to guarantee a 360 approach
- Support stores with their product requests, coordinating transfers between stores/countries
- Ensure relevant and efficient communication between central Head Office, local Head Office and the stores
- Build budget and targets as per merchandising categories
- Prepare weekly merchandising, commercial activity update, ad hoc analysis requests, sell-through reports
- Provide regular products feedback and share country best practices with the Zone
- Carry out competition analysis and market needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive analytical, advanced organizational and time management skills
- Strong command of English; knowledge of at least one regional language is an advantage
- Proven luxury retail experience required
- Previous experience working in a similar Retail Merchandising position is a strong advantage
- Proactivity, flexibility and initiative essential
- Agile and highly motivated to work in demanding environment