Louis Vuitton is recruiting in Merchandising for the EMEA Zone. As Merchandiser your main mission is to coordinate, support and drive the business of your category together with Regional Merchandisers, and relate to the Central Head Office teams to achieve high objectives in terms of turnover, sell through and profit.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
1/ Day-to-day operational interaction with the EMEA Regions or Countries:
- Participation in annual sales budget
- Monitoring of sales and stock for optimization of sell-through
- Co-ordination & monitoring of the planning &; sales for Carry-over and “Keep in Merch” products
- Maintaining a comprehensive and updated knowledge (internet, medias) of the LV stores and competition by regular visits to local stores and communication with the countries
- Monitoring Openings
2/ Drive of the product category, notably through training and sales animation
3/ Participation to showrooms and participation to the constitution of the product offer
4/ Support in preparation and follow up of international and regional events, caravans and store openings
With a higher education and experience in Retail or Merchandising, you have a strong appeal to fashion and trends.
To be successful in this role, you possess a combination of the following skills and attitude:
• Open-minded and curious, you have a good understanding of different cultures and markets and blossom in an international work environment,
• Result-driven and client centric, you are able to interact with varied associates/services.
• Excellent level of English & French.
• Retail experience desirable.
Join Louis Vuitton's EMEA headquarters and be part of a talented team with passionate people who contribute day after day to the brand's success. Demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and mutual aid in a human-sized environment. Support a community of 36 countries where headquarters and stores work together and maintain close relationships. The result is a truly international energy of sharing and excellence.