Hong Kong, Hong Kong
12 December 2020
To assist the Merchandising Manager of Accessories in the development of the business for North Asia – to cover markets including Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan & Korea Duty Free.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To support the buying of Accessories by with pre-buy analysis, market & competitor research as well as collecting feedback from Stores & Country Merchandising Team.
- Propose order quantities & networks and prepare buy recaps & presentations.
- Coordinate timely dispatch of new launches with Supply Chain & recommend action plan to optimize sell-throughs, push slow-sellers & minimize end of season carryover.
- Study qualitative & quantitative aspects of the business & provide constructive recommendations per trends and feedback.
- Develop training materials & conduct seasonal collection training for Country Merchandisers, Store teams & cross functional stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Retail, Events team, Central & other métiers, to propose event assortment & sample movement etc.
- Foster close communication with Stores and highlight initiatives both within category & across métiers.
- 5+ years of relevant retail & Merchandising experience
- Curiosity for competitor activity
- Good command of spoken & written of English & Chinese, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Persuasive presentation skills, ability to convey a strong message
- Great problem-solving attitude & skills
- Strong creative & analytical mind
- Excellent time management & organization with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with team player mentality
- Self-motivated & eager to learn
- Strong in Excel & PowerPoint