Men’s Product PR – Assistant Manager or Staff/LVJ
- Contribute to maximize the opportunity of editorial exposure of Men’s Product PR universe, maintaining good balance of quality and quantity to further reinforce brand desirability.
- Promote and maintain high level of trust and relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and ensure accurate product related operations(sample lease, product offer for influencers / opinion leaders etc.)
- Product PR team
- Corporate PR, Events PR Manager
- Product PR team at Head Quarters
- CS, Merchandising team, Sales team within LVJ EXTERNAL RELATIONS
- Advertising agencies
- Opinion Leaders, influencers and their management offices
- Event production vendors
- PR agency - Celebrity
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, opinion leaders, freelance journalists, stylists and others in fashion industry.
- Plan and coordinate editorial opportunities with editors in consideration of local merchandising and retail priorities, arranging all the administrative coordination with accuracy and quality.
- Support product placement towards opinion leaders and influencers.
- Support daily traffic of sample / product leasing transactions and manage showroom samples in collaboration with other team members.
- Coordinate seasonal product presentation events (4 times a year) plus occasional product launch events (ad-hoc).
- Support product placement towards the opinion leaders, influencers.
Business level English
More than 3-7 years of experience in fashion industry, with a strong focus on Men’s
Possesses solid network with editors