Louis Vuitton North America is searching for a Media Manager. We are looking for an individual that will be responsible for the seamless execution of the global advertising plan within the zone. There will be a specific focus on managing the planning and buying for all media, including the following: Print, Outdoor, Digital Display, TV/ Connected TV. This person must be able to balance multiple agency partners along with a host of external vendors. Additionally, the candidate will need to assess media opportunities in a timely fashion, determine their alignment with our brand and manage the execution of each plan while partnering with central team (HQ) to facilitate necessary approvals.
Print Media Planning
- Solid understanding of the print media landscape, current industry trends and existing positive relationships with media vendors.
- Experience in negotiating positioning packages.
- Co-ordination with the agency teams in Canada, Brazil, Mexico, and Latin America / Caribbean for direction on print media plans – ability to make quick decisions on plan changes, accountability for plans and budget, direction on production and trafficking.
- Weekly management of the schedule in the New York Times Sunday Styles section which includes confirmation of media and final approval on creative production in partnership with Advertising Assistant.
- Handle appropriate monthly sign off/ approval on the media plans to ensure that all media is booked punctually.
- Co-ordination with Leased Dept Stores on participation in their seasonal catalogues. Negotiation of positions, rates, and maintenance of corresponding media plan.
Outdoor Media Planning & Management
- Coordinate the monthly outdoor media plan for all permanent OOH units and airport media.
- Ensure that video/creative are selected on a timely basis and that accurate specifications have been provided to the HQ team.
- Liaise with agency partners on rates and ensure that plans and budget are consistently updated.
- Assess new opportunities on an ‘as needed’ basis for additional local initiatives (i.e.. Exhibits/Events) that are supported with outdoor advertising.
- Solid understanding of the outdoor marketplace, evolving industry trends and emerging innovation.
- Lead all aspects of production for all OOH billboard creative change outs while working with the Advertising Assistant.
Digital Media Planning (Display)
- Experience with working with a variety of different digital partners to deliver clear plans that meet campaign objectives.
- Ability to negotiate media opportunities with strong attention to detail on all elements of a media plan from inception to execution.
- Responsible for campaign monitoring, optimizations, and reporting to achieve efficient results.
- Coordination of all logistics and production in collaboration with Digital Advertising Assistant.
TV/CTV Media Management
- Based on specific campaign needs, co-ordinate with the media agency on TV and Connected TV plans and buys.
- Experience with planning and buying Advanced/Connected TV, Linear TV, Cinema as well as other digital TV opportunities.
- Experience in brand or agency side, luxury experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Media planning and buying skills
- Budget management
- Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to be agile, pivot as needed and manage many high-priority projects at once
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with all media agencies and vendors
- Team player with a pro-active attitude
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.