Manager In Training - Oslo
A UNIQUE MAISON. A UNIQUE CAREER JOURNEY.
For more than 160 years, colleagues at Louis Vuitton have shared the same spirit of excellence and passion, reaffirming their expertise every day. With us, every career is a journey, filled with excitement and challenge, desire and daring. There is no better way to reveal your potential. Explore, develop, innovate, create... Every journey is unique. Today, Louis Vuitton invites you to discover your own.
MANAGER IN TRAINING
As a Manager in Training (MIT), you will participate in a unique retail program (+/-18 months) where you will be coached, trained and developed in different phases to become a retail manager, professional of tomorrow. For this unique path, you will be support by our leadership teams, HR and your mentor, who will provide you guidance to succeed on this exciting journey.
The Manager in Training program offers you the foundation for an exceptional career in luxury retail. The ideal candidate for our Manager in Training program has:
At least 2 year post-graduate experiences in a customer service environment and is excited to to take each day and every experience as a learning opportunity
- To act as a role model, be a team player, have proven leadership skills and is a problem solver
- To be passionate about retail, have a client-centric mindset and is inspired to create extraordinary moments for customers
- To have an affinity for KPIs and can use numbers as a basis for appropriate initiatives to drive your business
- To be able to work under pressure and manage priorities in a fast-changing environment
- Strong command off Norwegian, Danish or Swedish and English (oral and written). Third language is an advantage
- To be agile and willing to relocate abroad as it is part of the MIT program. The position is starting from Oslo but will require relocation during the program.
If our Manager in Training program has sparked your interest, we look forward to receiving your application.